Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday BBQ

You asked for it! I'm almost ready to pop! hehe
I feel great for the most part, I'm VERY VERY hungry most of the time! hehe
I can't stop eating fruit and peanut butter. The little one is very active and his head is down now, and we can feel him right under my skin, he's definitely running out of room.

Papaya shows off any little treasure she finds and prances around while we praise her. She really is a little princess. 
 
Momsies

I think Rich just won at Boggle!

Enjoying the weather 

The weather was so nice, we invited my Mom, Brother Bill and Olga over for a yummy BBQ. The temperature rose up to 27!!!

 Since Rich and I are crazy addicted to Boggle right now (he's amazing at this game), we challenged my brother and Olga (seasoned players) to many games. We all did really well. The game is a lot harder with four people.

I'm so excited for the warmer temps! Hope you're all doing well! 
xox

1 comment:

  1. that is one big belly! you look great though! wish i could have been at your shower!!!
    ps. we finally have internet at home!!

    ReplyDelete