Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower





I had a wonderful time at my surprise baby shower last Sunday! Mom, Joyce and Debbie had been planning it for awhile now, and all the planning had paid off! I could not have imagined a nicer baby shower! It was perfect!

It was nice to see everyone together at one time. The decorations, games, and incredible food were wonderful. I also got spoiled rotten! People were extremely generous, I couldn't get over everything! Baby Jacob got lots of clothes, and a handmade sweater too! Someone also had a great idea to fill up a toy box full of useful presents like baby wipes, cloths, clothes, toys etc...anything you could imagine for your baby, was in the box! I was so shocked at the generosity of everyone.

The slideshow above are a few pics that were sent to me recently, they don't show everyone, so sorry to those who aren't in the slideshow!

A huge thank you to everyone for coming!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fantastic day! Wish I had known. They don't do 'showers' in England - they are surely missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    Just love all the pictures...you did a great great job!...Thank you...we all looked forward to that day...so glad everyone was well and the weather was gorgeous...don't think I have been so excited in a long time...hahah...Love Mom xx oo

    ReplyDelete