Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today's the Big Day! Well...supposed to be

So today is supposed to be the big day that Mr. Jacob arrives. No contractions. Not a one. He shifts around a little bit making my stomach look lopsided but he hasn't been surfing around like his usual self. My Mom's close friend claims that this is a sign that he is coming. Kind of like the calm before the storm.

I had a pretty strong feeling that he wouldn't be here today. Now I'm wondering if they will induce on Friday or wait til the following week. We'll see on Friday at 8 am!

It's a really weird feeling right now. I'm always thinking that it could happen at any moment but I'm not freaking out or scared. I've prepared myself mentally for this moment for a long time! Its a very calm feeling. My bags are packed and waiting by the door! I'm ready :-)


Here's a pic of the flowers that I planted in the front last week. I posted this for you Mom!

I love gardening! It's very relaxing and I love the finished product. Rich picked up the flowers one day while he was out, and I planted them just in time to beat a week long bout of rain! Rich also planted a few more in pots in the backyard. We make quite the team :-)

I've saved the bulbs from all the tulips that my Mom gave to me this spring, which I'm also looking forward to planting this fall. I'd like to add lots to it to make it look nice and full.

Can't wait to bring fresh flowers into the house right from our own garden!

Maybe next year we can find a place to plant a little veggie garden that Maya won't dig up!



...and more flowers!


Here's the tree in the front that you lovc Mom! We found out that it's an Azalea. 
Beautiful but stinky! 

1 comment:

  1. katie...you seem so at peace! your flowers are beautiful! i'm so happy for you!:) :)

    ReplyDelete