Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Times...


After years of doing this with children of many varying ages, I finally got a chance to do it with my own flesh and blood. It took on a whole new meaning :) .

Jacob was a very good sport while getting his foot painted. Dad enjoyed it too!

He didn't seem to mind getting cleaned up aftwerward either.


Couldnt resist posting this random pic...no we didn't print his bum ;) hmm, that might be an idea...


It was such a success that we did it again when Zach and Josh came for a surprise overnight stay.

They both got a turn...

Tickles and lots of giggles...

They loved when Daddy got in on the fun...

Even Rich and I got our feet done. All of this is for a bigger project that I'm not at liberty to discuss right now...


Then we had a nightime swim with glowsticks...

...the boys had a fire around the new chimney that I got for my b-day! Here's an earlier pic of Rich building the pit...

Et voila! All done...I love it! They had fun that night singing songs and telling knock knock jokes...

No comments:

Post a Comment