Monday, August 3, 2009

Follow Up

All set and ready for take off... Jacob's follow up with his surgeons at the Childrens went very well. He's tip top and doesn't have to go back. He'll have a little scar like a backwards Q on his belly button but it will make for a great story. We gave the surgeons our heartfelt thanks and
were on our way...

We stopped at Atwater market and picked up a few goodies. I hadn't been there in years. My parents used to take my bro and I there every weekend, then out for hot dogs on Notre Dame street. Those were some good times. Especially the huge candy store! My grandmother used to tell me that I'd get tape worms if I ate too much candy. Maybe that's why I still don't eat much candy to this day!

How cute is he?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi all....what a good pic of the market ...
    yes it is all renovated now....quite the hive of activity...nice to walk around and see all sorts of good stuff...you made me laugh about the tape worm part...ahahah...Yes Jacob is a cutie...
    his Grampa Jack always says he is the best!!
    No prejudice there....he can't wait to buy him his pair of jeans...brand new he said...nice to hear...have fun all!!

    ReplyDelete