Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why: Salt In My Coffee???

Since almost all of you have asked us why we decided to title our blog: Salt In My Coffee, we've decided to let you all know at the same time (in order to avoid jealousy). Thank you all for asking by the way!

Ok then, here's the story behind the title of our blog:


Above, are all of your confused faces. Nobody actually asked us why we named our blog the way we did, but hopefully for 10 seconds or so, you felt bad for not asking because you thought that everyone else had! :-)

Has anyone met Katherine? As you might know, she can sometimes enjoy pulling a prank!! Anyway, while we were in England Katherine made me a nice cup of coffee.... Funny enough, it had been made with salt instead of what most of us use: SUGAR! I spent the rest of the trip doing the same thing to her... 
One time, my mom even looked at me like I was a nut for it!!!

Then (again) while we were in England, we decided that we should start a blog together instead of continuing our own separate ones... After all, our lives are together, why isn't our blog right? So, we pondered over names for several seconds and we decided with: Salt In My Coffee. It really describes what goes on in our lives on a daily basis. It might not always necessarily be salt in my coffee, but it could be anything that makes us laugh, or that keeps us on our toes. Who knows if someone might break into the bathroom while the other is taking a shower, in order to throw cold water onto their unsuspecting heads (Katherine started that one too)!

We love laughing and are anxiously waiting for our son, so that we can laugh along with him. Maybe we'll change the blog name to: Salt In My Breast Milk!.... No, we wouldn't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment