Monday, January 10, 2011

Some days you were just meant to stay in bed...

Since being preggers my memory and absent mindedness have certainly gotten worse. It can be very frustrating at times but it forces me to be more organized.

6:50 a.m. Feel pregnificient and well rested.

7:30 a.m. Head to work with my yummy decaf tea and home made muffins.

7:31 a.m. Forgot to gas up the night before but decide to chance it considering traffic has been awesome.

8:15 a.m. Champlain bridge not moving. Getting nervous. Only 50 km until I run out of gas.

8:35 a.m. Decarie jammed. 20 km left. Get off at Atwater to get to nearest gas station.

8:40 a.m. At light, realize that I forgot my wallet. Call Richard to tell him my dilemna. Police pull me over.

8:45 a.m. Receive a $115 ticket for talking on my cell phone while driving.

8:50 a.m. Find $11 in change.

9:30 a.m.  Make it to work only 30 mins late.

Lesson learned: I forget.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that sucks!! if it makes you feel any better, i recently got a fine for touching my cell phone in the car. i wasn't even talking on it, just picked it up at a red light to glance at a text message on the screen and put it back down. i didn't even text back. a cop saw me and i got a $240 fine!!! apparently in australia, you can't have any hand contact with a phone at all inside a car. i was so upset!! hope tomorrow is a better day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete