Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cavalia

Last night we celebrated my b-day by going to Les 3 Brasseurs for a yummy Flamme. Basically it's a very thin crust pizza. 

Then it was off to Cavalia. It was a beautiful show. One of the creators of Cirque du Soleil dreamed it up, so you can imagine what it was like. Visually stunning and very entertaining. 

No pics were allowed but I took this one of the backdrop during intermission. I want a horse!  Cavalia


In other news, I'm so happy that my month of double the work is over. My co-worker, went away to Italy for a month to visit family, leaving me with a ton of responsibility. In a nutshell, I've been pushing on with a few frustrations and mini heart attacks. Can't wait til she comes back so I can take a much needed holiday. I've hardly been home and I feel like I'm missing out on family time.


Also, I'm very excited that I'll be taking an online course with Cari! I'm picking up my sewing machine next weekend. :-) I've always wanted to pick it up as a hobby but didn't really know where I could learn the trade. It starts with the basics and has some interesting projects. This is a perfect outlet for me, I need some me time too. I can do the course at my own pace. Here's more info in case anyone is interested. Sewing

Congratulations to Annick and Carlo on their new addition. Welcome Nathan!!!
xox

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great birthday and yeah for taking the course! i think it'll be really fun!:)

    ReplyDelete